I found several helpful articles tonight while I was doing research. Previously, in my paper, I had had no real discussion of the proliferation of NGOs in the 1980-1990s and their influence on transnational peasant movements. Some of the articles I found provided me with ideas on how to include this in the paper. I also found an article which goes through the history of agricultural development in Latin America throughout the later half of the twentieth century.
I have also been reading my paper and making necessary revisions. I think that my introduction is adequate. Now I need to focus on my sections on theory, and expand them significantly.
Finally, I have been working on my expanded bibliography. I now have 30 or so references. My topic/s have been thoroughly researched and I'm glad for the ample resources.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment